This quantity discount is 5% off.
- Sets in 30 seconds.
- Glue on foal extensions or cuffs in seconds.
- Create a durable, lightweight custom shoe in minutes.
Complete cosmetic and small hoof repairs.
- Vettec products are best used between 65 degrees and 85 degrees F (18 degrees to 29 degrees C).
- Wear latex gloves during application.
- Do not burn or “Hot Shoe” this product.
Use only recommended Vettec mixing tips.
1. Trim, rasp, and level hoof as normal. Remove any weak or soft material, especially at the white line area.
2. DRY HOOF THOROUGHLY using a heat gun or hair dryer. Do not overheat.
Note About Cleaning: Only if hoof is oily, wipe the affected areas with a cloth moistened with DENATURED ALCOHOL being careful not to saturate the hoof. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT USE ACETONE!
Cold Conditions (Below 65 degrees F)
Failure to keep the hooves, shoes, and Super Fast warm will dramatically slow the cure time. (Example: At 32 degrees F the cure time advances 7 - 8 minutes.)
Store the cartridges in an insulated “cooler” warmed with microwaveable heat pads or 1 to 2 tightly capped gallon jugs filled with hot water. In freezing temperatures, 32 degrees F or less, the shoes must be warmed to keep condensation from forming on them and preventing the bond.
Hot Conditions (Above 85 degrees F) Super Fast will set very quickly. To retard the set time, store the material in an insulated cooler with 1 or 2 freezer packs.
Note: The Vettec Dispensing Gun and Mixing Tips are not included.